Corten atlantic - black
Product Inquiry Form
The Newest addition to our range these panel give a modern weathering look while using the Indian and Atlantic designs .Using 3mm Corten steel for the face panel and supplied with a standard 350mm Deep housing is designed to suit standard brickwork with the face panel attaching to the housing. Other depth housings of 400mm and 470mm are optional extras. Made from marine Stainless Steel the housing is simply bricked-in as you go or mounted to a post or rail. Once all works around the housing are completed with the face panel attaching to the housing by hand with three threaded nuts. The housings have an internal SHELF to divide mail from the paperhole.
The CORTEN ATLANTIC is a NUMBERED and or ADDRESSED Steel Letterbox with LASER CUT numbering backed with WHITE perspex. The number is cut thru the CORTEN steel with a white backing.
- 3mm CORTEN Steel
- 350mm Stainless Steel Housing Box
- Face panel 290mm wide x 320mm high
- Standard 225mm x 30mm letter slot
- 100mm diameter paper hole
- LEAD TIME: Approx 10 working days
- Material: 3mm CORTEN Steel, supplied in mill finish and to be weathered on site by purchaser.
- Housing Box Dimension: 230mm wide x 268mm high x 350mm deep
- Face Panel Dimension: 300mm wide x 450mm high
- Paper Hole Dimension: 100mm Diameter
- Letter Slot Dimension: A4 - 225mm x 30mm
- 225mm x 40mm with Rainhood