Indian 02 - number only
Product Inquiry Form
The Indian is a traditional slightly rectangle face panel accepting A4 mail with ease. Using 2.5mm Brushed Marine Grade Stainless Steel for the face panel and supplied with a standard 350mm Deep housing which is designed to suit standard brickwork with the face panel attaching to the housing. Other depth housings of 400mm and 470mm are optional extras. Made from marine Stainless Steel the housing is simply bricked-in as you go or mounted to a post or rails. Once all works around the housing are completed the face panel attaches to the housing by hand with three threaded nuts. The housings have an internal SHELF to divide mail from the paperhole.
The INDIAN 02 is a NUMBERED - A4 Stainless Steel Letterbox with LASER CUT numbering backed with BLACK Perspex, example text is shown in Arial Bold.
- 2.5mm Brushed 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- 350mm Stainless Steel Housing Box as standard
- Face panel 290mm wide x 320mm high
- Standard 225mm x 30mm letter slot
- 100mm diameter paper hole
- LEAD TIME: Approx 5-7 working days
- Material: 2.5mm 316/N4 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Box Dimension: 230mm wide x 268mm high x 350mm deep
- Face Panel Dimension: 290mm wide x 320mm high
- Paper Hole Dimension: 100mm Diameter
- Letter Slot Dimension: A4 - 225mm x 30mm or 225mm x 40mm with Rainhood